Friday 26 March 2010

A bit more about me...

...and I do mean a bit. Other than the information in my Profile there's a little more of note(ish). Career wise I have spent most of it Designing Games, but also included in my CV is Barman, Account Supervisor at a now defunct book-store (Borders) as well as a bit of driving and insurance sales. It's a cornucopia of employment which has given me some pride and satisfaction but has mainly nurtured my born cynicism of my fellow man.

I'm reasonably well travelled having visited many parts of Europe and Scandinavia (I know it's part of Europe but many forget about it - thankfully) as well as several trips over the Atlantic to the U.S. and Canada. I've also been lucky enough to visit both Nepal and Tibet.

I'm engaged and looking behind the sofa for cash to get married to my long term partner.

My Politics lean to the left and I'm an Atheist in its purest sense.

That's it. Done. My personal box is officially ticked only to be re-opened in emergencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please try, at best, not to use swear words. I know I do from time to time but try. Manny